Monday, May 19, 2008

Long weekend

It was a long long weekend for me as i was MC on Saturday then on Sunday and Monday was also a holiday.....tooo boring until i dun know wat to do....thank god today i was out for a while...i went to WCIT with Pei Yin for a while but couldn't go in due to i do not have any tag....haih...but according to Kevin is that i can get a visitor pass in the counter...i might try it agian tomorrow...for me to know more and for my knowledge purpose....ehehhe...in short call "8"....ehhehe...then after that went to office a while...to look at my function...after that went to Pyramid with my family...nothing much to do there as is still a shopping place...but then is a good time to bond with my family....having fun...and tomorrow is goanna to be another day...hopefully this week wont be that busy...btw this weekend i will be away to Cameron with my family...hopefully we will have a good time there....woohooo...looking forward to the holiday.....

1 comment:

john_gan said...

wah lau eh boss!!! some more dare to say "tooo boring until i dun know wat to do..." Asked you out so many times di la for the past one month, didn't even reply a 'yes' or a 'no'.

Kannasai la!!!!