Saturday, October 21, 2006

Quite sometime

is been a long long time i din update my blog, is not to say that i m too busy or what....Just nothing to update....ehhehe...in short means LAZY......actually has been trying to update a few times but everytime also not successful.....some update on my work....

FYI, i had been "transfered" from housekeeping to sales.....and the reason why m i in sales is because there are no one there...... i mean they havent able to find anyone yet so temporly i have to go there to help out......In short i m like a ball where any department that is short of people then they will put me there.....job scope is being an office boy and also storekeeper where u need to photostat whatever thing they ask u and to be the postman for the hotel tool..... for the storekeeper means u need to clean up all the rubbish and rearrange the store room....can u imagine me actually is doing that...will post some picture later.....thats reason make my skin worsen and i think is because of the dust where the dust is aorund 2 inch thick..... haih....but then i enjoy the time of being alone with GOD when cleaning up the store room...now days dont like to talk so much with some ppl after some incident.....will let u ppl know personally....am i enjoying my work...i would say just ok.....detail pls look for me, thanks.......

personal life has been good and enjoying.....waiting for my friend to come to KL but then dont know whether is confirmed or not........cos she still havent decided yet.....and is been a time i din call her...think will call her today and find out from her......ehehe.....actually i still feel that people who i can trust the most apart from GOD, they are the CF'ers like Amy,John, Ben, Pei Yin, Jo-An, Michael and not forget also is my DG and church and also my god sis and it seems that i only can talk and share with christian only....why this thing happen??? i m trying to be friend with lots of non christian ppl but then it just have a thing that blocking me from being so close to them....dont know it is good or bad???? Have been praying and talking with GOD more and it seem that i have been make him dissapointed lots of time but then he still caring and loving me cos there is one incident where i really feel that GOD is with me.....i know that i m not been a good boy all this while but then just trying my best to be.....haih.....when can i take the cross and follow him???? praying still..........

okla...thats all for my update and hope that i goanna to have a good weekend with GOD.....oh ya i will be working this whole week till next sunday and monday where i am goanna to be on leave.......ehheheheh.......

No comments: