Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Night Shift

I have been on night shift since last week and somemore my manager asked me yesterday whether i want to be permanent night shift or not....but then my response to her is that i dont think so cos when i m in permanent night shift then i would be totaly cut off from the yam cha session cos most of them only can yam cha at night and also my health will be worse than now.....oh ya i told my mom about it then my mom is like u better dont think about permanent night shift....ehehe...then i said dont worry i dont think i would accept that offer but then if i do want to accept that offer then they need to pay me higher cos by paying the current salary, is really a torture for me.....this is what i thinked......
By the way i might be changing my job soon.....still waiting for the confirmation......the new job would be more changelling and stressful as what i understand....actually i m kind of undecided on whether want to change or not...cos according to the management promises is very good and like have the future but then there are too many empty promises that they have gave to me.....haih...undecided...but then one thing is very clear is that GOD want me to change job.....the reason i said that is because i pray to god that if i get this offer then is your will for me to leave this job as what i know to get this new job is not that easy and somehow GOD grace is with me or else i dont think i would be able to ge this new job i think.......but then there are no confirmation yet so what i can do now is pray and pray......
GOD i ask for Your favor on me....Please do give me a clear direction on where and what should i be going and doing next...

No comments: